The SportDOG Brand® SportTrainer 875 is designed for field training and hunting with close-working dogs.
Featuring an easy-to-read OLED screen, you can view the selected dog, static stimulation level, and mode, as well as battery status, with just a glance. This, combined with large plus/minus buttons to easily toggle among dogs and stim levels, makes the SD-875 especially suited for multi-dog hunting situations.
With SportDOG® Add-A-Dog® Collar Receivers (sold separately), the remote trainer can be expanded to control up to 3 dogs at once. And both the handheld/transmitter and receiver/collar are fully waterproof/submersible.
10 levels of both continuous and momentary static stimulation, as well as vibration and tone options in select modes, allow you to customize this system to fit any situation or dog’s temperament.
- Up to 1/2 mile range
- 10 instantly selectable static stimulation levels with low/medium stim ranges
- Vibration and tone options in select modes
- DryTek® waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Expandable to 3 dogs (with purchase of Add-a-Dog collar/receivers)
- Easy-to-read OLED Display
- Recommended for dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5" - 22"
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries (Charge in 2 hours, last 50-70 hours per charge)
- Low-Battery Indicator
In the Box
- Remote Transmitter with Removable Antenna
- Receiver on 3/4" Collar Strap
- Standard Contact Points
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light Tool
- Quick Start Guide
- Model: SD-875E
- Manufactured by: SportDOG Brand