We were the “hyperactive” kids in school. We never could sit still for very long. When designing the Huron Upland pant, we had to account for hyperactive tendencies. Built to move, shake and breathe all while insulating, protecting and keeping us stealthy, the Huron sets a new standard for upland gear. It was only fitting that we reach for the sky with this one.
Take care of your legs and they’ll take care of you. Grandma used to say that all the time. We thought she was crazy, turns out she was just an upland hunter. Protection from the elements is key above all else when trudging through brush, bush, briers and more. Featuring highly abrasion-resistant nylon panels, the Huron Pant was designed to withstand everything in your path while keeping you dry and comfortable. The result is simple – nowhere left to hide for our fine feathered friends.
Seriously! These are the most comfortable pants we have ever tried. Try them about and you will wonder why you didn't get them sooner.
Poly/Nylon/Spandex Blend for Movement and Comfort
Durable Water Repellent Coating
Abrasion-Resistant Nylon Overlays
Zippered Thigh Pocket
Gusseted Crotch for Movement
- Main Fabric: 215gsm, 88% Poly/12% Spandex; Overlay: 175gsm, 72% Nylon/14% Poly/14% Spandex
- DWR and 4-way stretch
- Highly abrasion resistant nylon overlay on the front of the legs to the thigh and over the calf in the back
- This is meant to be a lightweight upland hunting pant for warm to cool weather that is built so you are comfortable with free range in movement if you’re walking a field or climbing after chukars
- Zippered thigh pocket and deep front pockets with an overlay to clip a knife on the pocket
- Gusseted crotch for more comfort
- Articulated knees