Slim receiver; Low to high power; 3/4 mile range; nick and constant stimulation and vibrating page; waterproof collar/receiver; rechargeable; LCD Screen
Designed specifically for waterfowl hunting, the Dogtra 1900S Wetlands is a 3/4 mile range remote trainer with special camouflage coating on both the transmitter and receiver collar.
The Dogtra 1900S Wetland guarantees superior quality, proven by IPX9K certification - the highest heat and waterproof level.
It is a high output unit, precisely controlled by a Rheostat dial with 127 stimulation levels and paired with Enhanced Contact Points to ensure the best, consistent performance in wet surroundings.
The 1900S Wetland comes with 2-hour rapid charge batteries and a LCD on the handheld transmitter that displays the battery life and stimulation level. It also includes a non-stimulating high-performance Pager.
- Slim design receiver/collar ergonomically shaped to your dog's neck
- Checkered grips on the handheld transmitter
- Non-Stimulating High Performance Pager
- Water-Excelling Enhanced Contact Points
- Rheostat (free moving) stimulation knob with levels from 0-127
- 3/4 mile range
- ‘Nick’ and ‘Constant’ stimulation
- High Output
- Fully waterproof (handheld transmitter and collar/receiver)
- LCD screen
- Belt clip
- 2-hour rapid charge batteries
- For dogs as small as 35 lbs